Boys European Soccer Tour
Italy - June 2019
Open to any boy interested in seeing and playing in Italy this summer!
Southern Boone Middle School
303 N. Main St. Ashland, MO
Dec. 2, 2018 4:00 p.m.
1) Send in your $350 deposit. (Payment info below.) I will hold the checks until we reach at least 13 players. Deposits count toward your final cost. (In other words, your cost after the deposit is now approximately $3250).
2) Once we reach AT LEAST 13 players, I will contact everyone again to verify that everyone is still committed and if we still have enough, I will send in the checks to the company. At this point, your deposit is non-refundable. People can be added to the trip after we initially commit up to a certain point -- depends on airline restrictions, usually.
3) After we have committed to the trip, we will set up a payment plan for the remainder of the money. Usually, we will have 3 payment days (approximately sometime in December, February and May), but we can make payment arrangements that suit you. Final payment will need to be made in May. Payments must be made throughout or you may be dropped from the trip. Again, individual payment plans can be arranged. The company does accept credit card payments. Please contact me for more information.
4) Fundraising opportunities are numerous and available. The company has several opportunities and ideas for you. I will be more than happy to help coordinate, but fundraising will be mainly left up to the group. Sometimes groups want to do group fundraising and others want to do individual. Once we decide to commit, we will discuss fundraising plans.
5) Family members and friends are also welcome to come at roughly the same cost. Please contact me with any plans of family or friends wanting to go.
6) Additional costs usually depend on the individual. Basically almost everything is covered in the price above EXCEPT: souvenirs, additional meals, tips for guides, etc., some museum/castle, etc. admissions, uniforms (although I have been in the past able to secure free or low-cost uniforms for our purposes) and those items listed above.
6) Priority registration is Dec. 5. After that, I cannot guarantee prices will stay the same. The earlier we commit to the trip, the more opportunities for fundraising and trip planning.
Send deposit to:
c/o Chris Miller
19951 S. Hartsburg Hills Rd.
Hartsburg, MO 65039