To list your open dates, submit the following information:
1. Specific dates you need to fill.
2. Name of school.
3. School's classification.
4. Whether you prefer a home game or away game.
5. Name, email address, and phone number of contact person at your school.
Note: All Open Dates will be removed at the start of the season unless we are notified.
Lutheran High School South [Class 2] girls soccer would be willing to play JV/V game, home or away: [Friday, 3/17], [Saturday, 3/18], [Monday, 3/20], or [Tuesday, 3/21]. We are willing to play teams in any Class. If interested in any of the dates please contact Kent Hediger at email@example.com.
Rockwood Summit is looking for a V/JV game on March 21 or 22. Home or away.
1) Hazelwood Central boys soccer has several openings on our schedule for the next two year cycle that begins this August. We want to schedule games for the next two years. We would be willing to play non-conference game or play in a tournament. Email my AD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Lone Jack email@example.com
Looking for 2 home 2 away
This is our second year for our program. We are open to playing bigger school c Teams or JV.
Or any Class 1 or 2 varsity.
3) Smith-Cotton (class 4)
The start of Fall 2018 year, we are looking for 5 to 6 boys games as we will become an independent. We can discuss dates and Home/Away if interested. Please email Ethan Weller at my school email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text 660-473-0257.
4) JEFFERSON CITY HIGH SCHOOL - CLASS 4
Our boys schedule has openings on the following dates:
+August 24th (regular season V/JV, would like to travel to your place)
+September 15-16 Capital City Classic (this is our home tournament here is Jeff City)
-teams already committed are JC, Helias, Joplin, Sedalia, North County
5)Marshall Boys are looking for a summer soccer jamboree to attend.
please contact Justin Van Winkle via email email@example.com
6) Vianney High School - Class 4
Fall of 2017, looking to fill a Varsity Home game or a V/JV combination (2 year cycle) on the following dates: Aug. 21, Aug. 28, Aug. 30, Sept. 25-28, Oct. 3, Oct. 19. Willing to play teams in any Class.
Contact Athletic Director Terry Cochran at firstname.lastname@example.org